Products Warranty’s Terms & Conditions, Return, and Exchange Policy
Mayer Marketing Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Mayer”) reserves the right to allow the exchange, repair, or return & refund of defective products initiated within the warranty period subject to the following conditions:-
- The customer returns the product together with the guarantee card or valid purchase receipt from Mayer.
- When returning the product, the customer must also return all gifts, vouchers, and accessories associated with the purchase of the product.
- Where the request for return & refund is initiated after the product has been delivered, the refund will exclude any delivery charges that the customer has paid for the product.
- The customer is not entitled to request an exchange, repair, or return & refund if the defect in the product is the result of the customer’s careless handling, misuse, or tampering with the product. An inspection shall be carried out by Mayer to determine the cause(s) of the defect(s).
- No exchange, repair, or return & refund is permitted if the customer was aware of the defect before purchasing or upon delivery of the product, but proceeded to complete the purchase or accept the delivery regardless.
- No exchange, repair, or return & refund is permitted if the customer merely changes his or her mind about the purchase and there is no defect in the product.
- Customers will be informed of any defects in the display or refurbished items prior to purchase. Mayer shall not be held responsible for any such defects of which customers have been so notified.
The exchange, repair, or return & refund process is as follows:-
Stage 1: Repair or exchange
Where Mayer assesses it to be appropriate, Mayer may offer to repair the defective product or exchange and replace the defective product with the same type of product within a reasonable period of time and with minimal inconvenience to the customer. Mayer will not give a refund at this stage even if the customer does not agree on repair or product exchange, and insists on a refund as the only option.
Stage 2: Partial or full refund
If a repair or exchange & replacement is not reasonably possible or cannot be done within a reasonable period of time and without significant inconvenience to the customer, the customer may keep the defective product and receive a partial refund (based on the difference between the value of the product in a reasonable working condition and the value of the product in its faulty condition).
Alternatively, Mayer may advise the customer to return the defective product and receive a full refund. The amount of the full refund will take into account the use that the customer has had of the product and the product’s current condition resulting from the customer’s use. The appropriate rate of depreciation shall be applied and advised by Mayer accordingly. If the product has never been used, Mayer may consider providing a full refund of the entire purchase price. The time of payment processing may vary and be subject to the respective banks' and/or payment providers' internal processing timeline.
Conditions and Exclusions
Mayer shall not be obliged to repair or replace any product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase. The product can be taken directly in person or must be adequately packaged and returned, by recorded delivery (or an equivalent method of postage) to a Mayer service center.
Subject to Mayer’s verification and validation, the warranty applies only to products purchased and used for domestic purposes and will not cover any damage which occurs as a result of misuse, negligence, failure to follow Mayer’s instructions, or a modification or unauthorized repair of the product, faulty packaging by the owner or mishandling by any carrier.
It also does not cover normal wear and tear, maintenance, or replacement of consumable parts, including the following:
- Using the wrong type of water or consumable.
- Mechanical damages, overloading.
- Damages or poor functionality due to incorrect voltage or frequency as stamped on the product ID or specification.
- Ingress of water, dust, or insects into the product.
- Scaling (any de-scaling must be carried out according to the instructions for use).
- Damage as a result of lightning or power surges.
- Damage to any glass or porcelain ware in the product.
- Accidents including fire, flood, etc.
- Product warranty only covers domestic use; exclude all Commercial or professional use.
Period of Warranty for the Respective Products Category
|Small Kitchen Appliances (i.e Air Fryer, Blender, Multi-Cooker, Table Top Oven, Stand Mixer, etc.)||1 Year|
|Built-in Kitchen Appliances:|
| • Built-in Oven
|Wine Chiller||2 + 6 (Compressor) Years|
|• Exhaust Fan, Floor Fan, High-Velocity Fan, Industrial Fan, Metal Stand Fan, Power Fan, Slide Fan, Tower Fan||1 + 3 (motor) Years|
|• Inverter Fan, Stand Fan, Table Fan, Wall Fan||2 + 8 (motor) Years|
|• Air Cooler||2 Years|
|• Ceiling Fan||1 + 10 (motor) Years|
|• Auto Fan, USB Fan||1 Year|
|• Portable Air Conditioner||1 + 5 (Compressor) Years|
|• Instant/Storage Water Heater||1 + 5 (Heating Element) Years|
|• Chest Freezer||1 + 5 (Compressor) Years|
|• Other Small Appliances (i.e. Airpot, Electric Kettle, Electric Oven, Induction Cooker, Rice Cooker, etc.)||1 Year|
- Mayer may at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, without giving any reason or prior notice, modify, suspend/ discontinue the above Warranty's Terms & Conditions, whether in part or whole. Mayer shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of, or in connection with, or because of such modification, suspension/ discontinuation to the above Warranty's Terms & Conditions.
- No email confirmation or notification will be sent to you when you have finished the warranty registration. You may check the status at the "My Warranties" tab in your account dashboard after completing the warranty registration.
- Mayer reserves the right to take appropriate legal actions if the customer/ members of the public circulate unfounded truth about Mayer and/or its products.