Succulent Cupcakes (Chocolate Salted Caramel)
Share On Social Media:
Succulents are an ever chic and trendy way to spruce up a setting and this bake definitely scores big on style points! More importantly, it is even bigger on flavour -- with decadent chocolate and salted caramel mingling for a garden of flavour and texture. Join Chef Shartini in creating these mini cups of happiness and bring home your in class bakes to enjoy even more!
You will learn to:
- Create Chef’s signature gooey chocolate cupcakes from scratch.
- Prepare fillings, Salted Caramel sauce.
- Pipe succulent plant design onto the cupcakes.
Menu items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, nuts, milk, and other allergens. Please leave us a message if you require more information. Recipes do not contain pork, lard, or pork or lard elements.
This is a hands-on class. Each participant will have their own work area.
- Class sizes are restricted to 4 and below such that not more than 5 persons will be in the studio at any given time.
- Each participant has their own personal work station – sharing of work stations is not allowed.
- Participants must wear a face mask at all times while in the studio
- Temperature checks and safe entry checks will be taken before entering the studio
- The studio is sanitized before and after all classes
Conducted by Chef Shartini of @shartinisfoodjournal
Home Chef Shartini from Shartini’s Food Journal is an experienced cake baker and decorator.
Her specialties include a repertoire of birthday cakes, sliced cakes and of course, cupcakes with a fusion of flavours, to give you a medley of taste at the very first bite!