Recently added items
Click and Grow Thyme Plant Pods
Regular Price: $19.90
if ($productModel['short_details']): ?>
Thyme is one of the best herbs for adding zest to meat, fish, marinades, mushrooms, eggs, beans, potatoes—okay, we’ll stop there.This vitamin-rich herb keeps its flavor even when heated. Thyme is often used to make calming, medicinal teas and will freshen up the air of any room.
- One of the most versatile herbs in the world
- Thyme is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Thyme truly is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
|Sprouts in||: 1 - 2 weeks|
|Full size in||: 4 - 8 weeks|
|Enjoy for||: 4 - 12 weeks|
- Thyme grows in a unique 'creeping' manner, appearing as a small ball of mess. Do not be alarmed, that is just the way it grows! The older it gets, the messier it grows.
- You can start harvesting thyme approximately one month after planting. Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow.
- Thyme is great for drying and this way you can save it for later.