Recently added items
Click and Grow Mini Tomato Plant Pods
Regular Price: $19.90
if ($productModel['short_details']): ?>
Tomato contains plenty of fiber, as well as vitamins and lycopene, an antioxidant that lowers your risk of certain diseases.
By adding homegrown fresh mini tomatoes in your salads, cocktails, and sandwiches, you're already winning the health game!
- The Easiest way to stock up on healthy antioxidants and vitamins
- A perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Mini tomato is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- The Click & Grow tomato actually tastes like your grandma's homegrown tomato
|Sprouts in||: 1 - 2 weeks|
|Full size in||: 4 - 8 weeks|
|Enjoy for||: 8 - 17 weeks|
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 79℉ (26℃).
- If multiple seeds germinate in each pod, leave one seedling to grow per plant pod to ensure enough space and nutrients for the plant to grow.
- Tomatoes love warmth and hate sudden temperature changes e.g. cool breeze. They grow well, however, in hot climates and at temperatures such as 86℉ (30℃).
- Do not cut or prune your Mini Tomato plant before fruiting - it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant.
- Once your plant is flowering, it’s little yellow flowers need to be pollinated by hand to produce fruit. Do this by gently shaking your plants to mimic a bee or use your hand or a small brush to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.