Recently added items
Click and Grow Dwarf Basil Plant Pods
Regular Price: $19.90
if ($productModel['short_details']): ?>
Dwarf basil boasts all the same benefits as regular fresh basil, but is more compact and darn good looking. This herb’s peppery flavor makes it amazing for savory dishes, and it’s a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants.endif; ?>
- Dwarf basil doesn’t need much attention, so you’ll love having this plant around
- Excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Perfect fresh garden-to-plate addition to home gourmet food
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
|Sprouts in||: 1 - 2 weeks|
|Full size in||: 4 - 8 weeks|
|Enjoy for||: 8 - 12 weeks|
- Dwarf Basil likes to be cut, even though it maintains its signature compact growth mode without trimming! Despite that, you can start trimming your plants approximately one month after planting. For a more thriving growth, pinching off the whole tip is better - it will grow two new shoots in a week!
- Trimming your plant will also delay flowering and prevents the taste from becoming bitter. It is up to you - if you want to see basil's white flowers, don’t cut your plant anymore. If you would like to keep harvesting the leaves, continue trimming.
- Please note that basil is an annual plant. It does not last forever. If it has been over twelve weeks and the plant looks aged, it is time to replace the plant pod.