Recently added items
Click and Grow Dill Plant Pods
Regular Price: $19.90
if ($productModel['short_details']): ?>
Dill's no one-trick pony - make the most of this herb by using the entire plant in nourishing soups, salads, stews and drinks...and (obviously) pickles! Apart from giving an appetizing flavour and taste, it has many medicinal properties.
Do your body and your taste buds a favour and start growing dill today!endif; ?>
- Growing dill in our indoor gardens requires 0 effort or input from you. Easy!
- One ounce of dill offers 43 percent of the vitamin A you need in a day, and 40 percent of the recommended amount of vitamin C. You also get 18 percent of the manganese, 11 percent of the folate, and 10 percent of the iron. What that does for the body is a lot.
- Unlike store-bought dill, with Click & Grow you can be sure your consuming the freshest most nutritious dill ever. And did we mention we don't use any pesticides or herbicides?
- Dill sprouts fast
|Sprouts in||: 1 - 2 weeks|
|Full size in||: 4 weeks|
|Enjoy for||: 4 - 8 weeks|
- Dill may be a bit slow at the beginning and grow sideways. Soon growth will accelerate and the plants will grow upwards again.
- We recommend harvesting the whole plant approximately one month after it is planted.
- If you prefer harvesting single outer leaves first, start doing so approximately three weeks after planting. Your plant will produce more from its growing point.
- Harvest Dill before it ages and loses its signature flavour at two months of age.