Recently added items
Click and Grow Bloody Sorrel Plant Pods
Regular Price: $19.90
if ($productModel['short_details']): ?>
Red sorrel really packs in the possibility. A beloved warm-climate alternate to cranberries, red sorrel’s young leaves and flowers are edible. Have sorrel on hand to liven up your living quarters or next culinary adventure. The Click & Grow indoor herb garden will fully take care of the growing process.
- Fresh sorrel + an indoor herb garden = gourmet experiences!
- The sorrel is an excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants
- A stunning addition to any salad, sandwich or pasta
- Perfect fresh garden-to-plate addition to home gourmet food
- Growing sorrel is 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor garden
|Sprouts in||: 1 - 2 weeks|
|Full size in||: 4 - 8 weeks|
|Enjoy for||: 4 - 8 weeks|
- You may start harvesting single leaves approximately three weeks after planting or harvest the whole plant after one month of growing - it is up to you.
- Harvest all Bloody Sorrel before two months of age, only then does it have the best taste and the highest nutritional value.
- If Bloody Sorrel ages for more than two months it may lose its signature sour flavor.
- Attention! The plant is entirely red and the red colored juice may stain your skin and clothing while harvesting.