General and Type of Customer Data
- The privacy of Your Personal Data is important to Mayer Marketing Pte Ltd of 71. Ubi Crescent, Excalibur Centre, #06-04, Singapore 408571 ("Mayer"). Mayer is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- Your Personal Data means data about you (other than Your Business Contact Information) that specifically identifies you or data about you which combined with other information that Mayer has or is likely to have access to can be used to identify you. Your Personal Data may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, marital status, credit card number, photographs and video images of you at Mayer’s premises, and information relating to the computers or electronic device that you use to access Mayer’s website at https://www.mayer.sg. Mayer's mobile phone applications, Facebook page, Instagram account, Pinterest account, Twitter account, and other social media platforms that may be used by Mayer from time to time (the "Applications & Pages).
- Your Business Contact Information means your name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business electronic mail address or business fax number, and any other similar information about you, not provided by you solely for your personal purposes.
Points of Collection
- Your Personal Data may be collected, used, or disclosed by or on behalf of Mayer on various occasions. Some examples include:
- (a) when you transact with or contact Mayer directly or through Mayer’s authorized partners;
- (b) when you access and/or use Mayer’s websites or Applications & Pages;
- (c) when you participate in activities organized by Mayer, including but not limited to Mayer’s loyalty programs, promotions, lucky draws, contests, redemption activities or roadshow events; or
- (d) when you are in the vicinity of Mayer’s surveillance cameras.
- (a) establishing and managing your accounts with Mayer;
- (b) to facilitate transactions between Mayer and you (the "Transactions"), your use of any of our Application & Pages and the provision of services by Mayer in connection with the Transactions (the "Services");
- (c) to deliver or install products to fulfill the Transactions;
- (d) to track and confirm the Transactions;
- (e) for administering any warranty program which applies to you or for which you have requested;
- (f) or under a loyalty program;
- (g) to send you Mayer's marketing surveys and feedback forms;
- (h) to send you Mayer's newsletters, promotions, announcements, and alerts;
- (i) to send you information on joint promotions that Mayer and third parties are conducting;
- (j) to facilitate your participation in Mayer's online community areas;
- (k) to process your application for a job with Mayer;
- (l) to refine or improve the security, use, features and functions of the Application, the Transactions and the provision of the Services;
- (m) to develop new features and functions of the Application;
- (n) to resolve disputes that may arise between Mayer and you;
- (o) to protect the legal rights or property of Mayer;
- (p) to comply with applicable laws;
- (q) for Mayer's evaluative purposes; and
- (r) for other purposes that Your Personal Data was given.
- Mayer is not responsible for any cookies that may be set by third-party websites that are linked to or from Mayer's website. You should consult privacy and cookie policies on such third party websites.
- If you block cookies, some of the features and functions of the Application & the Pages may not function properly and some of the Transactions and the Services may not be affected as a result.
- Mayer will use reasonable efforts to protect Your Personal Data in Mayer's possession or under its control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. While Mayer will endeavor to protect Your Personal Data by making reasonable security arrangements, you should also exercise care to protect the password to your account with Mayer. Use unique letters and numbers for your password and remember to sign out of your account when using a shared computer.
- You should not disclose your password to anyone. If you disclose your password or Your Personal Data to a third party, you shall be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account with Mayer.
- If you lose your password or believe that your password or account has been compromised, you should inform Mayer immediately.
Transfer of Your Personal Data outside Singapore
Accuracy and Updating Your Personal Data
- If you believe Your Personal Data contains an error or omission, you should inform Mayer immediately. Mayer shall make the correction unless it is satisfied on reasonable grounds that the correction should not be made.
- You will be allowed to access or update Your Personal Data by sending a written request to Mayer at firstname.lastname@example.org. A fee may be chargeable for your access to Your Personal Data. Mayer has the right to reject frivolous or vexatious requests, requests for trivial information, and any other request as permitted by law.
- Mayer needs your assistance to ensure that your Personal Data is current, complete, and accurate. As such, please inform Mayer of changes to your Personal Data by contacting Mayer and submitting your updated particulars to Mayer in writing.
- Mayer may also request Personal Data updates from you from time to time. As detailed in Section 2 above under the “Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure” sub-section, your delivery address may be disclosed to the appropriate delivery fulfillment companies. As such, it is important to ensure that the Personal Data contained in your order confirmation is current, complete, and accurate.
- Mayer may adopt verification practices or procedures including but not limited to asking you questions about your identity and requesting that you furnish additional information.
Withdrawal of Consent
- Your Personal Data may be collected, used, and disclosed for multiple purposes. Where applicable, Mayer will inform you of the likely consequences of withdrawing your consent. You are given the option of withdrawing your consent by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Notwithstanding any withdrawal of consent for the collection, use, and/or disclosure, Your Personal Data may be retained by Mayer for legal and business purposes.
Mayer will retain Customer Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of Mayer, or as required by relevant laws. When destroying Customer Data, we will take commercially reasonable and technically possible measures to make personal information irrecoverable or irreproducible in accordance with the applicable laws.