75 cm 2 Zone Induction Hob
Share On Social Media:
*FREE Simple Replacement Installation
**ANY ALTERATION TO THE CURRENT SIZE IS CHARGEABLE**-
-Payment direct to Licenced Contractor.
*Please feel free to contact us to find out more information via email@example.com
Mayer’s 75CM Induction Hob, MM75IH, features 2 induction cooking zones, with sensitive touch control. With the 9 level power settings, you can now have precise control of the cooking temperatures for each zone. The Boost function provides you with more convenience by allowing you to go straight to the highest speed in just one touch. Thanks to the safety features equipped in this hob, you can now cook with ease, even with young children around.
Benefits of cooking with induction
- Easy to Clean: No more scrubbing over splatter or a spill, simply wipe with sponge or a cloth.
- Safety: No open flames or risk of gas leakage! The induction surface remains cool to touch since the heat is only created within the induction friendly pan.
- Speed: Induction cooking can be quicker since it offers the best pan-food heat transfer with the least heat loss to the surroundings.
- Precise Control: Enjoy absolute control for precise cooking at all heat settings.
- Energy Efficient: Induction hobs use up to 90% less energy in cooking as compared to types of hobs.
- Wireless communication - to improve your cooking experience, Mayer's induction hobs will wirelessly connect to a compatible Mayer hood to automatically activate the said hood upon startup. Similarly, when your induction hob is switched off, the connected hood will be automatically switched off.
- Sensor touch control
- 9 level power settings (variable)
- Boost function for left zone
- Automatic pan recognition system - the cooking zone detects the pan to use the right amount of energy needed
- Control lock
- Child safety lock
- Power management
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||: 750 x 450 x 62 (mm)|
|Cut out size (L x W)||: 655 x 345 (mm)|
|Left zone power||: 2.0 kW|
|Right zone power||: 2.0 kW|
|Total power||: 2.85 kW|
|Plug||: 13 Amp|
|Safety Mark||: 180515-24|
|Warranty||: 2 Years|