Little Red Riding Hood Cupcakes (Ondeh Ondeh Flavour)
Share On Social Media:
Be like wolf and inhale these delectable cupcakes! With a charming red riding hood motif, these ondeh ondeh cupcakes are just as yummy on the eyes as they are on the tongue. You’ll learn to mix, bake and pipe your way to these adorable cuppies with Chef Shartini. Bring home your in-class creations to enjoy!
Menu items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, nuts, milk, and other allergens. Please leave us a message if you require more information. Recipes do not contain pork, lard, or pork or lard elements.
This is a hands-on class. Each participant will have their own work area.
- Class sizes are restricted to 8 and below such that not more than 10 persons will be in the studio at any given time.
- Each participant has their own personal work station – sharing of work stations is not allowed.
- Participants must wear a face mask at all times while in the studio
- Temperature checks and safe entry checks will be taken before entering the studio
- The studio is sanitized before and after all classes
Conducted by Chef Shartini of @shartinisfoodjournal
Home Chef Shartini from Shartini’s Food Journal is an experienced cake baker and decorator.
Her specialties include a repertoire of birthday cakes, sliced cakes and of course, cupcakes with a fusion of flavours, to give you a medley of taste at the very first bite!