Green Tea Sponge Fingers Cake
Share On Social Media:
Matcha or Green Tea cake is one of our favourites due to its perfect balance of bitterness and sweetness. In this class with Chef Stefany, we’re taking this beloved treat to the next level by reimagining it as a sponge finger. With each finger sponge being just the right size, your green tea cravings are satisfied piece by piece. Join Chef Stefany and bring home your in-class creations to share!
Menu items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, nuts, milk, and other allergens. Please leave us a message if you require more information. Recipes do not contain pork, lard, or pork or lard elements.
This is a hands-on class. Each participant will have their own work area.
- Class sizes are restricted to 8 and below such that not more than 10 persons will be in the studio at any given time.
- Each participant has their own personal work station – sharing of work stations is not allowed.
- Participants must wear a face mask at all times while in the studio
- Temperature checks and safe entry checks will be taken before entering the studio
- The studio is sanitized before and after all classes
Conducted by Chef Stefany Lim. Visit @ bakingmummysg on Instagram and Facebook for more information.
Chef Stefany Lim is a passionate baking enthusiast who believes baking is both fun and creative.
When opportunity knocked, Baking Mummy was founded for her to craft creative and customized bakes. She teaches both private and group classes.
“A cake is more than a cake when it is crafted with passion, decorated with love.”
She hopes to share her baking joy with many others who will have fun baking as much as she does.