Click and Grow
Yellow Chili Pepper Plant Pods
Yellow Chili Pepper
Stock : 0
Out of stock
Share On Social Media:
- Growing chilies has never been easier than with a Smart Garden
- Yellow peppers offer vitamin A as well as folate, one of the B vitamins.
- No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides used. Just clean organic produce.
- Experience having a farmers market on your own windowsill with Click & Grow!
|Sprouts in||: 2 - 3 weeks|
|Full size in||: 8 - 12 weeks|
|Enjoy for||: 12 - 17 weeks|
- The heat level of fruits is 30 000 to 50 000 on Scoville heat units, similar to cayenne and tabasco.
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 79℉ (26℃).
- If multiple seeds germinate in each pod, leave one seedling to grow per plant pod to ensure enough space and nutrients for the plant to grow.
- Do not not cut or prune your Yellow Chili Pepper plant before fruiting - it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant.
- Once your plant is flowering it needs to be pollinated by hand. Do this by gently shaking your plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
- Yellow Chili Pepper fruits ripen from green to yellow approximately 3 to 4 months after the pod is planted.
- Please note! The leaves and seeds of the Yellow Chili Pepper can be hot too. It is always a good precaution to wash your hands after touching the chili plant. It is also best to avoid rubbing your eyes or touching other sensitive body parts after handling any chilies.
Write Your Own Review