Click and Grow
Dwarf Pea Plant Pods
Stock : 11
Share On Social Media:
- Germinates in just 2 weeks
- Expect you first pea pods to mature in about 35 days after planting.
- Peas are high in fiber, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc and lutein.
- Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food. Flowers, sprouts and pods can all be used for cooking.
- Dwarf Peas are easy to grow in with a Click & Grow indoor garden
|Sprouts in||: 1 - 2 weeks|
|Full size in||: 4 - 8 weeks|
|Enjoy for||: 4 - 8 weeks|
- You may use the sprouts for salads or garnishing approximately two weeks after planting. You will see flowers approximately three weeks after planting.
- If you harvest sprouts and flowers, do not expect to harvest any actual peas.
- If you allow your pea plants to grow freely, expect your first pea pods to mature approximately 35 days from planting.
- If mature plants lean to one side, feel free to support them with some grill sticks.
- Dwarf pea is heat sensitive plant that grows better when the temperature is between 64 to 75 °F (18 to 24°C)
- Tip! Pea flowers taste exactly like fresh peas - ideal for garnishing!
Write Your Own Review