Bento Cakes (2 x 4” Chocolate Bento Cake)
Share On Social Media:
We love these adorable Korean inspired bento cakes for mini-celebrations or just a sweet pick-me-up! Smaller than traditional cakes, but definitely not lacking in punch or flavour, these chocolatey bakes from Chef Rachel are definitely Instagram and tummy worthy. Join her for the tips and tricks behind perfecting these deceptively simple bakes and bring home your in-class creations to gift and enjoy!
Menu items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, nuts, milk, and other allergens. Please leave us a message if you require more information. Recipes do not contain pork, lard, or pork or lard elements.
This is a hands-on class. Each participant will have their own work area.
- Class sizes are restricted to 8 and below such that not more than 10 persons will be in the studio at any given time.
- Each participant has their own personal work station – sharing of work stations is not allowed.
- Participants must wear a face mask at all times while in the studio
- Temperature checks and safe entry checks will be taken before entering the studio
- The studio is sanitized before and after all classes
Conducted by Chef Rachel Chan, chef-owner of Pink Maison. Visit www.pinkmaisonsg.com for more information.
Rachel Chan has been a professional baker for the past 6 years. With a wealth of experience, she was formerly a Chef De Partie at Lady M until she founded Pink Maison in December 2017, an online bakery business where they run weekly baking classes for both corporate and the public. Pink Maison also specializes in bespoke celebratory cakes in Singapore.
She graduated with a double diploma in Food Science & Nutrition (Nanyang Poly) and Baking and Culinary Arts (BITC) and have also achieved an Advance Certification in Food Hygiene & Audit (Sunrise Academy)
Gaining positive feedbacks from her past students’, Rachel enjoys interacting and training baking enthusiasts.
Instagram and Facebook: @pinkmaisonsg