6” Fortune Money Pulling Unicorn Cake (Chocolate)
Share On Social Media:
A unicorn that dispenses cash? Talk about magical! This yummy bake goes beyond looking and tasting good, to playing good – pull out money from it to complete the spell cast by decadent chocolate cake and an intricately crafted unicorn design. You’ll also be able to bring home your in-class creation to enjoy and share.
Participants will learn:
- Making our signature gooey chocolate cake from scratch.
- Crumb coating.
- Make unicorn horns, ears and eyes.
- Create a secret money compartment within the cake.
- Decorating the cake.
Kindly note that notes for the money pulling feature must be brought by the participant – at least 20 notes in whatever value desired.
Menu items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, nuts, milk, and other allergens. Please leave us a message if you require more information. Recipes do not contain pork, lard, or pork or lard elements.
This is a hands-on class. Each participant will have their own work area.
- Class sizes are restricted to 8 and below such that not more than 10 persons will be in the studio at any given time.
- Each participant has their own personal work station – sharing of work stations is not allowed.
- Participants must wear a face mask at all times while in the studio
- Temperature checks and safe entry checks will be taken before entering the studio
- The studio is sanitized before and after all classes
Conducted by Chef Shartini of @shartinisfoodjournal
Home Chef Shartini from Shartini’s Food Journal is an experienced cake baker and decorator.
Her specialties include a repertoire of birthday cakes, sliced cakes and of course, cupcakes with a fusion of flavours, to give you a medley of taste at the very first bite!